Virgin River Zion National Park #09187 Purchase
Fall is here and the air is finally free of wildfire smoke! So after delaying several summer photo trips we’re excited to get back on the road for a lengthy photo tour. This year the bulk of the trip will be to locations in Red Rock Canyon Country and National Parks of Southern Utah. Listed below are some of the location on the itinerary, generally in order from beginning to end.
If you have any locations or subject matter which interests you in, and we can include in our itinerary, let us know. Also let us know if you will be in any of these ares in October, it would be great to meet up with you!
- Craters of the Moon National Monument
- Grand Teton National Park
- Flaming Gorge
- Dinosaur National Monument
- Arches National Park
- Canyonlands National Park
- Cedar Mesa/Bears Ears Wilderness, Anasazi Ruins
- Capitol Reef National Park
- Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument, slot canyons and arches
- Bryce Canyon National Park
- Zion National Park
- Great Basin National Park
*This is an ambitious trip so some locations may be omitted due to time and weather considerations.
Buckhorn Wash Pictographs, San Rafael Swell Utah #42086 Purchase
Capitol Reef National Park #2901 Purchase
Canyonlands National Park #27457 Purchase
Want to learn more, or have a professional photographer guide you in the field? Then take your Creative Photography to the next level with Private Instruction and Guided Photo Tours.