Coyote Gulch, Glen Canyon National Recreation Area #76072or Purchase
My Southern Utah Photography trip is now complete. After 47 days and over 4800 miles on the road and trail I’m back home in the office catching up on business. This trip was an outstanding success with lots of new images from both classic and little known locations. But now the real work begins. Since I have so many new images it will be quite a project to edit and process them all.
Instead of waiting to finish editing and processing photos from the entire trip I will be breaking them down and publishing a New Image Gallery by each location. Below is a list of all the locations from this trip. Meanwhile be sure to check back often to see the new updates. And of course I’ll be sending out email announcements to all of you who are on my mailing list.
- Craters of the Moon National Monument
- Grand Teton National Park
- Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area
- Dinosaur National Monument
- Canyonlands National Park; Island in the Sky, Needles Districts
- Cedar Mesa/Bears Ears Wilderness; Grand Gulch, Ancestral Pueblo Ruins
- Natural Bridges National Monument
- San Rafael Reef; Goblin Valley, Crack Canyon
- Capitol Reef National Park
- Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument
- Glen Canyon National Recreation Area; Coyote Gulch
- Bryce Canyon National Park
- Zion National Park; Zion Narrows, The Subway, Kolob Canyons
- Snow Canyon State Park
Want to learn more, or have a professional photographer guide you in the field? Then take your Creative Photography to the next level with Private Instruction and Guided Photo Tours.
Southern Utah Photography Trip 2021